Wednesday 1 August 2012

stuff i did with my hair this july

Hey, Lovlies;

i have to tell you, last month i was so indecisive about what i wanted to do with my hair .. to the point whereby it was just quite annoying...  so i would get my hair done one day, and a week later i just couldn't stand it anymore..
so here are couple of pics of my hair troubles...

1. so I first relaxed my hair and had it open for a little while .... like so ... really liked my hair like this by the way..


2. I honestly had a hard time dealing with it, cause the weather was starting to change, and it rained a little bit. therefore i changed it up and installed a full sew in- beyonce inspired weave ....
 .....well that didnt last long...
 the main reason i took it out, was cause, i got tired of having the same darn hairstyle everyday..




3.Once i took that weave out, I decided to go natural . The pic below is my hair, before i went to the salon to have it washed and flat ironed ( I actuali wasnt gonna hit the salon, but i passed by one on my way home, and decided .. WHY NOT ) .. i kinda liked it like this . but because part of my hair was relaxed, and the other part was  natural, ( my hair grows fast btw)  it was a little bit weak. and it was way too soon to do a relaxer ..  so i knew, i couldnt have it open for long...
you cant really see most of the hair in the picture below but.. ooh well .. had tied it in a bun by the way



     

  4. the final picture is basically what i have at the moment... ( box braids - DARLING - ponytail colour 1/33 red and number 1 black )  .. i genuinlly loove this hair .. so easy to style .. all it needs is a little oil and a nice brush and am on the go ,,, i braided the growth section and left open the relaxed part ...
i think what i also liked about this hairstyle, was the fact that it is a cross between having my hair open and braids .. you cant really see the braids in the below pictures,.mainly because this are pics i took without the intention of doin a hair thingy .. but im guessin you get the drift  ..


                           
 Anyways i loove loove loove..this hair bought them in a shop in nairobi , kenya  ...darling shop ..next to i think utawala supermarket..i think its at riverroad.. man am bad at directions but i think you can get them anywhere is a nairobi town hair shop... 
                                             


















15 comments:

  1. You have such hair, girlie!
    stylishedforever.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite are the high bun and the curls, but every style does really suit you well...lucky you ;)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful hairs!

    xx :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your curly hair!!

    Ana,
    Alex Von B

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like all your hairstyles but my favourit is the second one! The curls suits you so perfectly and it looks chic and girly!! Thumbs up!

    Hope you visit me on my blog
    fashionobsession-mieni.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks babe... i visited your blog.. NICE.. ill definately be viewing again

      Delete
  6. all very stylish! love the bun :D

    CHECK SOME DIY!
    http://styleonmel.blogspot.com/2012/09/blues-and-infinite-avenue.html#more

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks babe... i visited your blog.. GREAT.. ill definately view it again

      Delete
  7. the bun is fabulous!

    http://sincerelyrenay.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loveeee they way your bun turned out and the curly hair!!
    http://www.carelessworldd.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete